Share

Kings of Leon Stop Concert After Frontman Left to 'Vomit'

Sunday, July 31, 2011


Kings of Leon disappoint her fans at her concert in Dallas TX Caleb Followill and the singer to "break" from the stage and never returned. As a result, the concert was canceled and his brother, bandmate Slash, Jared Followill apologized repeatedly for the public.

An apparently drunk Caleb warn the public that it was good. "My voice was all wrong one hundred percent," says Caleb. "I'm sorry ... You know what, I want to drink beer and I'll drink tequila and have to have a good time, and for the record, I'm not drunk ... I'm just f ** king hot ".

He added: "I'm here to drop, because I was so damn hot, I have no idea what the bloody f ** k is going on, I know all j" I'm the girl in the middle of married F ** King World. "He was referring to a model Lily Aldridge married in May

He promised to come back on stage "performing songs by" to go out, but it is not. The realization that the show would not have to go, Jared the microphone and said: "We are very sorry, not a word now, frankly, it is beyond our control, Caleb and perhaps a little rude of them to show one another that We play really. really guys, we all love you so much. I know you f ** king hate us, I can not apologize enough. "

Before leaving the podium, Jared said: "It's not really our fault can not play the rest of the show, we are once again Caleb can not hate you F ** king, we are .." Jared kept to apologize, even after the show, via Twitter. No idea of ​​this concert will be athsceidealta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))